CONFERENCES AND MEETINGS
- SFE 2016 (24-27 October, Marseille). Oral presentation by Alex Milcu & Jacques Roy entitled "Grassland carbon and water fluxes under global changes: new insights from the Montpellier European Ecotron".
- EGU 2015 (07-12 April, Vienna). Oral presentation by David Reinthaler et al. entitled "Temperature versus plant effects on diel dynamics of soil CO2 production and efflux: a controlled environment study", results from a Innsbruck University-Ecotron collaboration.
- Joint 2014 Annual Meeting British Ecological Society and Société Française d’Ecologie, 9 – 12 December (Grand Palais, Lille).
- Oral presentation by Alexandru Milcu et al.entitled "Partitioning ecosystem evapotranspiration in a biodiversity experiment: a controlled environment (Ecotron) and modeling approach" - results from the Jena-Ecotron Experiment.
- Oral presentation by Victor Resco de Dios et al. entitled "Circadian rhythms as fundamental drivers of diurnal CO2 and H2O canopy fluxes" results from the CIRCAFLUX experiment.
- The ExpeER International Conference 2014 (24-25 September, Paris). Talk by Jacques Roy et al. entitled "Contributions of Ecotrons to Ecosystem Science"
Phytotron Conference 2014 (29-31 October, Munich). Oral presentation by Jacques Roy et al. entitled "Environmental simulation and process measurement in the Montpellier Ecotron and examples of conducted international research".
- INTECOL 2013 (18-23 August, London). Oral presentation entitled "Plant diversity and carbon fluxes: new insights from the CNRS Ecotron facility" by Alexandru Milcu et al. - preliminary results from the Jena-Ecotron Experiment.
- Climate Extremes and Biogeochemical Cycles Conference 2013 (2-5 April,Innsbrück). Oral presentation by Jacques Roy entitled "Summer extreme climatic event in the future: impact on the net CO2 and water fluxes of an upland grassland and buffering impact of elevated atmospheric CO2" - presenting the results of the first Ecotron experiment (VALIDATE) in the Macrocosms platform.
- EGU 2013, (07-12 April,Vienna). Oral presentation by Jacques Roy entitled "Summer extreme climatic event in the future: impact on the net CO2 and water fluxes of an upland grassland and buffering impact of elevated atmospheric CO2" - presenting the results of the first Ecotron experiment (VALIDATE) in the Macrocosms platform.
Workshops and meetings
- Meeting of the Network of Functional Studies in Model Organisms (9-11 March, 2015, Paris) - talk by Jacques Roy entitled "The Montpellier Ecotron and the concepts of model ecosystems and model organisms for ecological research".
- The Ecotron was presented at the regional meeting interfacing environment laboratories and businesses on 28 June 2013 at the Station Méditerranéenne de l’Environnement Littoral in Sète. The meeting was organized by the OSU ORÊME.
- J. Roy and A. Milcu participated to the workshop ‘Next generation biodiversity manipulation: Technical requirements for an ecotron platform’.